‘Studying voice is a collaborative process! Each student has a unique instrument, and as such, brings unique talents to the table! My goal is to use my gifts to help bring out the best in each, individual person’ -Keri
Keri offers one-on-one vocal coaching and instruction in a home-based studio in North Brookfield. Lessons may be scheduled for 30-minute, 45-minute, or 60-minute sessions. Please contact us for information on pricing and/or to set up lesson times.
What to expect at individual vocal coaching:
- A personally-tailored curriculum of fun and interesting music to work with.
- Audition and performance preparation help.
- Keri’s listening (to what you sing and what interests you)
- Attentive, individual care and instruction
- A judgement-free zone! You never need to feel embarrassed about mistakes or any sounds that you make at Voice Lessons with Keri!
What to bring:
- Yourself! Your voice, your ideas, your concerns and your interests.
- A positive attitude!
- Water, to stay hydrated
- A pencil, to take notes!
Keri LOVES working with vocalists of all ages and abilities! You can always expect her to provide fun, individualized lessons where YOUR needs and desires are the focus. As such, Keri devotes not only lesson time, but preparation time to each student. We ask that if you cannot attend a scheduled or standing lesson time, that you please provide 24-hours’ notice, or you will be responsible for the time.
Keri also serves as a choral director and music/theatre director with various organizations. Students of Keri’s studio may work on audition preparation materials in Voice Lessons with Keri, but will not be guaranteed specific roles or granted special preference because of student status.